Yes, Richard, Yes!

I came across an article by Richard Ross about students and missions. Here is my favorite line:

"For the life of me I do not know why some theologically confused people in Utah would be the only ones to prepare and send out all their sons and daughters on an adventure that will shape their lives."


I almost jumped out of my seat screaming! YES, YES,YES! Oh that parents would pray that their children would love Jesus more than life. I pray that for my boys. It scares me beyond compare that they might go to one of the really hard places. It scares me to pray knowing that God might lead them there. Yet, who gives them life? Who saves them for His glory? Who is the wonderous King of the Ages who is sovereign over all?

To read the rest of the article, click here.

Posted by Jack | at 12:36 PM

0 comments: